Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2019

My new 2019 Blog Profile!

Kia Ora! My name is Kevin and I am from Saint Patrick's School. My culture is from the Philippines, and I am Tagalog. I live in a family of six, minus my three pets.

I'm very good at reading and alright at arithmetic. I like to play soccer and have fun generally. For me, it's hard to do more complicated math like BODMAS.After school, I play with quite a....interesting bunch of friends, especially Alizzandro, though he's pretty cool. These friends help in my writing and support me if I'm a little down.

This year, I am looking forward to improving on my mathematical knowledge. One of my personal achievements is winning a game in a real league soccer team. My future job is to be a Nuclear Physicist. Come join me on my learning journey in 2019!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.