Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2019

Job Applications are really hard to write!

21 Hologram Road Caledar Oman
Mars

1461

24/6/19

Dear CEO/Sir or Madam, my name is Kevin S. and I would like to apply for the position of Nuclear Physicist for your company. I believe that I will excel at my job. 


The reason I firmly believe this is because I have graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Nuclear Engineering, Technology and Applied Physics. I also have two PHDs in Advanced Mathematics and Engineering.
I have previously worked for the Red Blox Nuclear Engineering Corporation as a nuclear scientist. I am very obedient in the way that I always carry out the tasks my superiors give me. I'm very 'serious', with a minuscule sense of humor. I would like to endeavor to join your nuclear power plant so I may enhance its many functions to revolutionize nuclear power for the Earth. My work time stretches from 1:00 PM to 10:30 PM, unless on Saturdays and Sundays, where in Saturdays, I work from 4:00 AM to 4:30 PM and on Sundays, I will take a break.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely, 

Kevin S.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.