Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

My Puppies

Cool! I have some pet puppies! Do you own any? 

Corky and Nami are my pet puppies.

Corky is dark brown with white spots, and Nami is just pure white. 
Corky is very fat while Nami is thin.

 Corky is very furry and has brown eyes and Nami is really fluffy and her eyes look different because one eye is black and the other has whiteImage result for puppieste and black. 

Nami eats puppy food while Corky gets dog food. Corky is very happy but sometimes he can get angry and bark at you. Nami is always happy because she has a happy mood every day. 


I love them because when we come home, they greet us happily.

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Kevin, I like the way you used lots of adjectives on your recount. I also like how you explained about your pet Corky. Sadly I have never been in a forest camp. When will your next camp be?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.