Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Camping with my family!

Have you went camping?

I went to Waipu Cove Camp with my family in the holidays.
At the camp's main building we had to rent how long we will stay.

Our camp ground number was 71, then my family and I went to the camp ground labelled 71 and we parked there.
We built our tent then we prepared the air-beds. After that we had food to eat and water to drink. When it got dark we brushed our teeth before going to sleep when a storm happened.

 In the morning, we woke up in  and the the storm has left. Mum prepared the food while I woke my sisters up. Next we had to prepare for the beach then we walked there. The beach was really hot and I picked up some shells for my mum. I asked her permission so I can go to the water.

She said "Yes!" but my sister had to come because there were big waves and it was a risk. We ran into the water, going as fast as we can.
 There was lots of big waves but we had lots of fun splashing and floating up on the little ones. Lastly we walked all the way back to the car to pack up so we can go home. It made me really tired.

1 comment:

  1. Hi interesting stoy Kevin I like all the details you put in how was the stom like was it bad and are you okay that night please tell me what happened.

    By Elisha

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.