Pages

Friday 4 December 2015

My last day of Badminton!


Image result for badmintonYesterday was the last day of Badminton. First we had a  warm - up game of Stuck in the Mud. There were 3 Taggers and the rest are Runners. The Taggers have to tag the Runners then they will be stuck. The other Runner can make the Runners that are stuck run again by clapping under their legs. The Tagger's goal is to make all the Runners stuck while the Runner's goal is to not get tagged.  When the game was over we have to get a racket and a shuttlecock because we are going to hit it far. It was a really good game. The last one is to hit the shuttlecock over a net and over the other opponent. The other opponent hit the shuttlecock really high so I could not hit it. Lastly I had to go back to class. I had lots and lots of fun in my last day in Badminton.

L.I how to write a recount

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.