Pages

Friday 4 December 2015

ALIENS!




I need help! I landed in a diffrent
planet  named Mars and I will need serious 
help! 

 I had been kidnapped by
 Marsians in Mars and their king talked to me in a dark room how life was in planet Earth!

I  lied and I said life on it was really horrible! It has poison air and very bad fruit. I had to lie so the Marsian King and his army
would't attack Earth.

I said more things like the surface of Earth looks like it is blue and green and white, but really it is fire and lava with rock for a surface. 

The water was lava and there was no animals living there. 



Finally they let me leave. Now I need to contact back to Earth. I want to leave Mars!

L.I how to persuade someone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.