Pages

Friday 4 December 2015

Mission to Planet Mercury


My Mission to Planet Mercury 
Have you got a serious Mission to Planet Mercury in search for Ingots? I have'nt. 
I am using a space jet to travel around space. I do not have a buddy with me so I will go on my own because my friends are busy.                                                     

My gadget I brought was a robotic metal hand/grabber to pick up  poisoned and hot ingots.
I am wanting to find lots of shiny ingots and put them in boxes or containers to put inside the Museum. 
Image result for mercury
One night, I went to NASA in America  and went in my space Jet and zoomed inside the Solar System. I thought about going to Venus but it had poisonous clouds and I could not land on it so I went to Mercury.

The Sun was near so I landed the opposite side the Sun is at (so my jet will not melt.)

I found lots of ingots in a hole of Mercury! I found some that were deadly so I used the robotic metal grabber to pick them up and put them in my space jet.

The other ones were really shiny that they almost blinded me! I grabbed them by hand and carried them inside my Space jet and blasted back to Earth when I was done.

Lastly I showed the ingots to the Mayor. I got to keep them and I was really tired.

L.I how to tell a story

Image result for ingot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.