Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2017

I had fun singing with my grandparents in the Philippines!

I went back to the Philippines!

The morning of our flight, I woke up early, ate my breakfast, showered, got changed and then my parents and I left our house to go to the airport.
My family and I were going on a vacation for one month. We travelled there in a plane.
    
When we got to the Philippines, we booked a condo for us to stay at while we were there.
My mother borrowed her relative's car so we could explore Manila. We also went to our grandmother and grandfather's house.

My father gave them a Xbox 360 and a controller for it. While we were there, we sang karaoke with them. Eventually the sun came down and I felt really tired so we went back to our condo.

It was a really long flight home. My cousin in New Zealand picked us up from the airport.

My favorite part of the trip was when we explored Manila because we saw a lot of shops, buildings and people.

Learning intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I follow the structure of a recount:introduction, events, conclusion to describe my trip back to the Phillipines.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kevin, it's Luisa from Glenbrae school (Quad buddy).

    Great recount on your trip to the Philippines. It sounds like you had a great time. The Philippines is a very beautiful place. I like how your recount is short but is very informative. I would like to know exactly how long did it take to travel from Mainlla to Nz?. Other than that great recount!.

    Keep up the great job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.