Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

Learn More About My Family, My Friends and Me!

My name is Kevin. I am seven years old. The colour of my hair is black and my eyes are brown. My hair is short.

My favourite food is chocolate and my best colour is yellow. My favourite movie is Frozen. I like it because one character has ice powers. I have a little garden outside my house. My favourite game is Minecraft. The best sport I like is basketball.

My mum is 43 years old and my dad is 41 years old. My mum's name is Rowena and my dad's name is Jhun. He works as a engineer and my mum works as a home-loan worker. I have three sisters aged 16, 17 and 19 and their names are Mae, Maeline and Maeji who is the owner of my puppy. My parents own three cars.

My best friends are Xavier and Caleb. We always play games at school like races, tag and hide and seek. When we play, we have lots of fun. When we stop playing, we get very exhausted. My friends and I are so fun. Someday, I should make more friends and have more fun.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Kevin. But how come I became much older than your dad instantly? :) Other than that, It was really good, son...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.